Seven Ideas For Buying And Styling Men’s Jewelry!
If you have stumbled upon this post, it’s probably because you are interested in trying jewelry. Jewelry options for men are undeniably limited, especially compared to the female counterparts. However, men who know the art of styling often find the right ideas to play with. In this post, we will offer a simplified guide for buying and using jewelry for men. Let’s get started.
- Usually, men like to experiment with watches, which is like the easiest accessory for both functionality and style. However, integrating other jewelry options in your look would requirement some consideration. Firstly, keep your personal style statement in mind and don’t try too many things at the same time.
- If you are fond of refine styles, start with more subdued and simple pieces. For example, leather bracelets in tan or brown color are something that anyone can try. As a more moderate start, you can look for tie bars and cufflinks, which are nice for the formal man.
- Skull rings and other kinds of finger accessories are safe bets in many ways. You can wear one for almost any casual day, and the styles and designers are pretty varied. The best idea is to check online, where you will find the widest range of collections. Biker accessories in particular are getting extremely popular these days.
- When it comes to jewelry, it is best to try one metal at a time. Expensive metals like gold are always nice and worth investing, but if you are unsure of your preferences initially, look for cheaper options. Oxidized rings and earrings look really stunning when chosen with care. As a slightly better choice, you can go for silver, which remains among the most used metals for men’s jewelry.
- Put a cap on the number of jewelry pieces used for a look. Ideally, if you are using a series of finger rings, you wouldn’t use anything else. Don’t overdo jewelry, because it may kill the essence of each of the individual items.
- Understand your body. For example, if you have a thin wrist, you shouldn’t be buying a bulky watch. Appreciate what works for your style and body at the same time.
- Go thin with chains. If you are wearing a pendant, choose a black thread instead of a regular chain, and if a chain is must, choose the thinner ones that don’t draw instant attention.
There are some great stores that sell men’s jewelry online, and you can expect good discounts on most products. Before you buy, check the options and make a list of the things you need. When it comes to rings and bracelets, there are no hard and fast rules. You can have an extensive collection and mix & match things as required. As long as you are keeping the look in sync, you can try as many new ideas as you find. Also, don’t miss on checking the web for pictures, so that you don’t make common styling mistakes.
Start shopping now!
Author Bio – Tepparit is a known blogger and expert on fashion for men. He has worked with blogs and websites across different niches and mostly writes on trending ideas.